Rising 31 stories of concrete and steel structure, Viridian is a marriage of classic architectural form, modern materials, and Art Deco inspiration including the beautiful viridian-green glass window walls that give this community its name. Viridian has serious style from its double height lobby, to its double threaded helix parking garage. But you really BUY here for what’s on top: a rooftop pool open 24-hours, year Round offers a birds eye view of the city’s happenings!
Located in downtown Nashville at 415 Church Street, Viridian is the original high-rise condominium community in Nashville’s central business district and the tallest residential building in the state of Tennessee. Viridian rooms have a modern-industrial look, oversized floor-to-ceiling windows with ten ft. ceilings to fill the spaces with delightful natural light and marvelous views.
Viridian Kitchens are designed with a functional layout featuring cherry and oak wood cabinets with stylish pulls. Black granite countertops with ceramic black tile backsplash and undermount double stainless steel sink give visual balance and elegance. Versatile Oyster Granite breakfast bars are perfect for casual dining and make ideal serving stations when entertaining at home. Oak wood floors come standard in every kitchen to add warmth.
Every Viridian kitchen comes with high quality standard appliances including Whirlpool ® Gold Series, in stainless steel and Fifth Element cooktop. With a smooth sleek surface, the AccuSimmer elements offer exceptional control when melting butter or for melting chocolate. A true self-cleaning convection oven plus AccuBake temperature management system’s sensors monitors oven temperature and the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
Every refrigerator features exterior dispenser offering cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door. In-Door-Ice Plus system places the ice-maker and removable ice bin in the door. Ice bin is also easily removed for portable ice any time to take up to the rooftop pool.
With your Quiet Partner dishwasher sound package you can run the dishwasher without disrupting your Viridian City home. Also standard are over the range, microwave with simple to use sensor, and steam cooking options, and hood fan vented to the exterior .
*Kitchen Aid appliances are available in Jr. Penthouses Signature Series Floor-plan
Viridian Baths are smart and sophisticated featuring Oyster granite vanity countertops with KOHLER® Bancroft Undermount Bathroom Sinks and Canac cabinets. Subtle lighting and sleek Moen hardware achieve balance, beauty and function. Ceramic tile Soaker tubs and Separate Showers are included in most. Exhaust fans vent to the exterior.
What We Like
- 360° views of downtown Nashville from the 31st floor rooftop deck
- An aspiring chef’s dream with its own grocery store in the lobby.
- Controlled access throughout the building.
- Each condominium is prewired for in home audio video solutions.
- Viridian is an ultra high-speed Internet telecommunication high-rise with internet included in the HOA dues.
What to Know
- Viridian was named project of the year by urban land Institute when it opened its doors in 2007.
- Viridian is the tallest residential condominium tower in the state of Tennessee with ten feet tall, exposed concrete ceilings.
In The Area
The Viridian is one short block from The legendary Ryman Auditorium, and a shorter stroll to some prime Downtown Nashville landmarks. The Tennessee State Capitol Building and Park, Tennessee Performing Arts Center TPAC, the Tennessee State Museum, War Memorial Plaza and Auditorium.
Right outside the Viridian Entrance is 5th Avenue and the Fifth Third Plaza featuring, Starbucks, and a full service Walgreens. On 5th Avenue, you can dine and shop in Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant, the Arts Company, Rymer Gallery, Tinney Gallery, Forthy Monkey, Rae’s Gourmet
Head three city-blocks south and you’ll find World’s Famous Lower Broadway, Home of the Hony Tonks! Such as Legends Corner, Tooties, The Stage, Robert’s Western World and Layla’s! Plus the Bridgestone Arena Center (home of the NHL Predators).
- Oversized Floor-to-ceiling windows
- 10-FT. Exposed Concrete Ceilings
- Whirlpool Gold Series Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Exterior venting of kitchen & baths
- District Energy System
- Pre-wired for Audio Video Solutions
- High-speed Internet included
- Complimentary Guest Parking Downtown
- Urban Market adjacent to Vestibule
- 24-Hours Concierge Services
- Digital screen with community updates in elevators
- Controlled Access building
- Fob elevator service
- Fully equipped, fitness center open 24-hours
- Resort Style Rooftop Pool on 31
- Social Room with Coffee Bar
- Art Gallery in the Mezzanine
- Business Center
- Complementary Wi-Fi on the 31st floor
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 2 – 824 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 3 – 735 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 4 – 729 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 5 – 721 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 6 – 740 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 7 – 648 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 8 – 771 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 9 – 634 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 10 – 731 square feet
- One Bedroom – Unit Plan 11 – 618 square feet