The Terrazzo is the first residential high-rise condominium building in Tennessee to achieve leadership in energy and environmental design, LEED Silver certification. It was a game changer when it opened in the Gulch, Nashville’s emerging downtown neighborhood that successfully blends commercial and residential applications.
Terrazzo is a luxury sustainable condominium building; a stunning limestone masterpiece of contemporary architecture. The exterior combines honed, golden Minnesota limestone; green-tinted, floor-to-ceiling glass; and accents of black granite. Over scaled terraces feature clear view glass rails, which show off the lines of the architecture and also provide unobstructed views from the interior. Expansive windows and natural finishes help create a sophisticated, contemporary environment with naturally lighted spaces.
Gourmet kitchens combine style and function
Contemporary hard surface countertops with beautiful, eco-friendly solid surfaces, OKITE® is highly heat, stain and scratch resistant and is extremely durable – five times stronger and more durable than granite – and non-porous. It never needs sealing. In short, it’s a luxurious material like no other.
Sleek Italian wood and glass front cabinets, and various finishes, such as Wenge, Teak and White Lacquer , High-End Italian formaldehyde–free Low VOC, with stainless architectural pulls.
Energy Star Rated Appliances by Kitchen Aid, in Stainless Steel, packages include refrigerator, convection oven and convection microwave, dishwasher, plus gas cooktop. Hooded exhaust vent to the exterior.
Classic accent pendant Lights over islands and breakfast bars.
Terrazzo bathrooms are Sleek by design and offer exceptional luxuries.
Wall-mounted floating Italian vanity cabinets
Kohler & VitrA Fixtures, Kohler Purist series faucets
Premium solid surface countertops with above counter Italian porcelain basins
Satin nickel lighting, plumbing fixtures and hardware
Exhaust fan, vented to exterior
Luxurious 20″ deep soaking tubs. Separate, Italian Tiled Showers with frameless glass door and side panels
What We Like
- LEED Silver certified “green” building is eco-conscious and energy efficient.
- Climate controlled storage units.
- Spacious Two-Story Penthouses.
What To Know
- Terrazzo is classic contemporary architecture with the influence of mid century modern design.
- BB&T financial center on the main floor of the Terrazzo.
- Energy Star appliances in every condominium.
- Pet friendly with enclosed dog walk.
- Terrazzo is located on 12th Ave., South and division Street in the Gulch, an exciting urban community on the rise in downtown Nashville.
In The Area
Terrazzo is Located in the Gulch, a dynamic urban neighborhood named from the narrow geographic steep arching throughout the 62-acres, located on the edge of Downtown Nashville’s central business district. The Gulch is a LEED Certified community. Just outside your front door follow 12th Avenue South path to pick up threads at Two-Old Hippes, and fresh-from-the-runway jewelry designs by King Baby Studio, with haute boots from Lucchese.
Throw caloric caution to the wind with Southern Fried Foods and Biscuits. Downtown-down-home fare at Arnold’s country kitchen and Biscuit Love Brunch, or get down and dirty with Barbecue at Peg Leg Porker or keep it hot, Nashville loves its HOT Chicken, try PartyFowl, if NOT Stay fit with the Turnip Truck and Juice Nashville, then work it off at Barry’s boot camp, Crossfit Gulch & Hotbox fitness. The Gulch also offer decadent delights at Barista Parlor and Colts Chocolates, just right behind the Terrazzo, you can toast happy hour at the new hip-UP or enjoy the Brewing Companies like Nashville’s own Yazoo Brewing & Tap Room, and. Jackalope Brewing Co.
Parallel streets 11th Avenue and 12th Avenue South features world class dinning and live music, at the Station Inn, Watermark , 404 Kitchen, Kayne Prime , Adele’s and Virago.
- Flats and two-story residences
- One-, two- and three-bedroom floorplans. (26 different floorplans)
- All flats feature 11′-4″ ceilings,
- 7′ doors
- Clear View Glass Balcony Railings
- Two-story penthouse residences feature ceiling heights up to 28′
- Energy Star Rated Kitchen Aid Appliances
- Kitchens and Bath include Italian-made cabinetry
- Stone countertops
- Gas cooktops with Vented Hoods to the exterior
- Floor-to-ceiling glass
- Ceilings from 11’4″ to 20′
- Operable Windows
- Separate utility rooms with full-sized washer & dryer
- Wide-plank bamboo floors
- High-end eco-friendly carpet in bedrooms
- Individually controlled heating and air systems
- Italian tiled baths
- Italian porcelain basins
- Kohler & VitrA fixturesLuxurious 20″-deep soaking tubSeparate tiled shower with frameless glass door and side panel most with dual shower heads
- LEED-Silver certificate “green” building
- Beautifully-appointed clubroom opens onto pool terrace for entertaining
- Fitness and cardio center with the latest equipment
- Monitored underground parking, with ample space for guest parking
- Convenient loading area at the garage elevator pavillion
- Controlled access into the building
- Private residential elevator lobby, separate from retail and offices
- Controlled access Indoor bike parking
- Pet-friendly building with dog park
- Freight elevator with recycling and cart storage
- Climate-controlled storage units available
- 24-hour concierge services
- Wireless internet access in all community areas of the building
- Resort Style Pool with Cabana Seating
- One Bedroom – Plan B – 1,167 square feet
- One Bedroom – Plan C – 918 square feet
- One Bedroom – Plan D (14th Floor) – 1,748 square feet
- One Bedroom – Plan J – 1,163 square feet
- One Bedroom – Plan PH-D (one story) – 1,636 square feet
- One Bedroom – Plan Q – 994 square feet
- One Bedroom – Plan R – 982 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan A – 1,766 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan D – 1,742 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan D (5th Floor) – 1,839 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan E – 1,591 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan E (5th Floor) – 1,640 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan E-alt – 1,591 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan G – 2,065 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan H – 2,021 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan I – 2,057 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan J-alt – 1,163 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan K – 1,528 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan M – 1,912 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan N – 1,731 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan O – 1,456 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan PH-F – 2,647 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan S – 1,551 square feet
- Two Bedroom – Plan T – 1,944 square feet
- Three Bedroom – Plan D Alt – 1,742 square feet
- Three Bedroom – Plan P – 2,261 square feet
- Three Bedroom – Plan PH-E – 2,820 square feet
- Three Bedroom – Plan PH-E Alt – 2,820 square feet
- Three Bedroom – Plan PH-L – 3,204 square feet
- Three Bedroom – Plan L (two story) – 3,294 square feet
- Three Bedroom – Plan PH-N – 3,335 square feet